Welcome to the Augusta Exchange Club
The Augusta Exchange Club was formed in 1923 when a group of individuals had the desire to utilize their time in ways which they could collectively benefit their community. The primary focus was to “accomplish something worthwhile for our city, our state, and our country…. We want to help the boys and girls of Augusta and the delinquent and neglected child.”
In order to reach the goals which they established in that year (1923), they organized an agricultural fair for the City of Augusta. The fair was introduced with a huge parade on Broad Street. It ran for seven days, generated some money, and immediately distributed those funds to charities in the community. Everyone had a great time and the entire community benefited, especially the youth in the area. This is the continued focus of the Augusta Exchange Club.
The Masters is Coming